Question: How does a biofuel turbine work?
Answer: A biofuel turbine is a regular turbine that runs off of biofuels, like ethanol or biodiesel. It works in the same way a turbine does where force from the fuel, for example using the heat from biofuel combustion, forces a blade to rotate which generates usable energy in the form of electricity.
Other questions related to biological energy:
- How does biomass ethanol work?
- How is biodiesel converted to energy?
- How does a biofuel turbine work?
- What is biofuel and how does it work?
- What are the 5th generation biofuels?
- What are some disadvantages to third generation biofuels?