Question: How much does a electricity generating bike cost?
Answer: I’ve done some pretty extensive research on bicycle generators so this is a simple question for me. However, it depends on if you just want the bicycle to generate electricity or if you plan to store the electricity in a battery and use it for household appliances which requires an inverter. If it’s the former the cost will be around $190 for a bicycle stand and generator which is all you need assuming you have a bicycle. On the other hand storing the electricity and using an inverter will set you back around $250.
Other questions related to misc energy:
- How many amps can a bike produce?
- How much does a electricity generating bike cost?
- How is energy created from plastics?
- How does a stirling generator work?
- Is crude oil a renewable energy resource?
- Ways to power a generator with weights?
- Where to buy bicycle powered water pump?
- What type of waste can be converted to energy?
- What are the disadvantages of using human power?
- What plans are there for the future of renewable energy sources?
- What is solid waste made up of?
- What are the renewable energy resources?
- What is butanol fuel?
- What kind of energy is used on a bicycle?