Question: How much electricity is produced by piezoelectric generators?
Answer: Many factors affect the amount of electricity that can be produced by piezoelectric generators. There are many types of piezoelectric materials but man made piezoelectric ceramics are most commonly used. One of the most common, PZT, can convert 80% of the mechanical energy applied into electricity. Also different sized materials will produce different amounts of electricity. So, for a given piezoelectric generator you must consider material, size, and the amount of mechanical energy applied.
Other questions related to misc energy:
- How much money does renewable resources save?
- How many amps can a bike produce?
- How much does a electricity generating bike cost?
- How is energy created from plastics?
- How does a stirling generator work?
- Is crude oil a renewable energy resource?
- Ways to power a generator with weights?
- Where to buy bicycle powered water pump?
- What type of waste can be converted to energy?
- What are the disadvantages of using human power?
- What plans are there for the future of renewable energy sources?
- What is solid waste made up of?
- What are the renewable energy resources?
- What is butanol fuel?
- What kind of energy is used on a bicycle?
- Can oxygen be a renewable energy resource?
- How can you build a homemade oven?
- Is hydrogen fuel a renewable resource?
- How much electricity is produced by piezoelectric generators?