Question: Ways to power a generator with weights?
Answer: There are many, many ways to power a generator using weights. The most common methods used will involve an electric generator or alternator. Any setup you can conceive of that involves a turning motion for the generator/alternator shaft will work just fine. This could involve both hanging weights similar to grandfather clocks or weightlifting systems. Basically all you need to do is connect the weight to the rotator shaft in whatever fashion you like. Below is a simple example constructed out of lego parts.
Other questions related to misc energy:
- How many amps can a bike produce?
- How much does a electricity generating bike cost?
- How is energy created from plastics?
- How does a stirling generator work?
- Is crude oil a renewable energy resource?
- Ways to power a generator with weights?
- Where to buy bicycle powered water pump?
- What type of waste can be converted to energy?
- What are the disadvantages of using human power?
- What plans are there for the future of renewable energy sources?
- What is solid waste made up of?
- What are the renewable energy resources?
- What is butanol fuel?
- What kind of energy is used on a bicycle?