Answer: The primary advantages of using solar energy to produce plastic products are the same as using solar energy in any situation.
No more reliance on outside electrical sources meaning power outages, price fluctuations, and so on would no longer be a concern. This is obviously more or less of an advantage depending on the reliability of the electrical grid in your area.
The price of solar panels when subsidized by government tax rebates can make such renovations very attractive in terms of savings in the long term. There are further rebates for using green energy for industry in a lot of cases.
Using solar energy for production means that products could be labeled as having been produced using renewable energy sources, clean energy, or other terms which could influence consumer decisions.
Other questions related to energy:
- How much electricity does tidal power generate?
- How much money does renewable resources save?
- How many amps can a bike produce?
- How much does a electricity generating bike cost?
- How long is the fermentation process to produce ethanol?
- How is energy created from plastics?
- How is geothermal electricity renewable?
- How efficient is tidal power?
- How do you build tiles with piezoelectric materials?
- How does wave power generate electricity from a floating object?
- How does water work as a renewable energy resource?
- Does tidal power slow earth rotations?
- How does a tidal energy generator produce electricity?
- How does a satellite get energy in space?
- How does hydrogen work as an energy source?
- How does gravity hydropower work?
- How does hydrodynamic power work?
- How does biomass ethanol work?
- How is biodiesel converted to energy?