Question: What are some negatives of using human energy?
Answer: Primarily the disadvantage of using human energy is that it relies on a person. This means that if no one is generating the energy it’s unavailable unless energy storage devices like batteries are used. Most people have other things to do than generate electricity or provide energy for whatever. In situations where human energy is being wasted (exercising for example) retaining and using that energy make a lot of sense.
Other questions related to misc energy:
- How much money does renewable resources save?
- How many amps can a bike produce?
- How much does a electricity generating bike cost?
- How is energy created from plastics?
- How does a stirling generator work?
- Is crude oil a renewable energy resource?
- Ways to power a generator with weights?
- Where to buy bicycle powered water pump?
- What type of waste can be converted to energy?
- What are the disadvantages of using human power?
- What plans are there for the future of renewable energy sources?
- What is solid waste made up of?
- What are the renewable energy resources?
- What is butanol fuel?
- What kind of energy is used on a bicycle?
- Can oxygen be a renewable energy resource?
- How can you build a homemade oven?
- Is hydrogen fuel a renewable resource?
- How much electricity is produced by piezoelectric generators?