Question: What do solar panels power?
Answer: Solar panels can power just about anything when you add a battery capable of holding enough charge to power your electronic device. Depending on the size and location of your solar panel it may take a lot or a little sun light to charge the battery. Examples of places you might see a solar panel used are with street lights or on private homes or businesses.
Other questions related to solar energy:
- How does a satellite get energy in space?
- How does a solar stirling engine work?
- How does a solar cooker work?
- Which cookware should I use in a solar cooker?
- What materials can be used to make a solar cooker?
- What do solar panels power?
- What are safety concerns in space for energy?
- What advantages would solar energy have for making plastic products?