Question: What is solid waste made up of?
Answer: Solid waste is made up of all unwanted, processed or unprocessed, goods. There are several different categories of solid waste that are defined by its content and how it should be managed or disposed of to limit untended environmental impact. For example, Municipal solid waste is all the trash produced by a given city and may include everything from old clothing and building materials to food or agricultural waste.
Other questions related to misc energy:
- How many amps can a bike produce?
- How much does a electricity generating bike cost?
- How is energy created from plastics?
- How does a stirling generator work?
- Is crude oil a renewable energy resource?
- Ways to power a generator with weights?
- Where to buy bicycle powered water pump?
- What type of waste can be converted to energy?
- What are the disadvantages of using human power?
- What plans are there for the future of renewable energy sources?
- What is solid waste made up of?
- What are the renewable energy resources?
- What is butanol fuel?
- What kind of energy is used on a bicycle?