Question: What runs off nuclear energy?
Answer: Nuclear energy is dangerous and difficult to manage, for this reason it is most often carried out in a well protected area isolated from the general population. As a result, the energy it produces is converted into a form that is most easily transported to be used far away from the nuclear power plant, it is converted into electricity. From there, the energy can be used for anything that takes electricity.
Other questions related to nuclear energy:
- Is fission and fusion energy renewable?
- What runs off nuclear energy?
- What is nuclear energy and how does it work?
- What are the sources of energy in nuclear fission and fusion?
- What are the processes of nuclear fission to be controlled to release energy safely?
- What are examples of nuclear energy?